In case we need to call you for assistance
We will call you shortly.
Option to avail return Of premium benefit wherein all your premiums will be returned once you outlive the policy tenure
Option to pay for a limited duration or during your working years and get covered for the entire policy term.
Option to cover for a limited period or for your entire lifetime upto 99 Years
Rs.1 Crore Life Insurance @Rs.12/Day4
Under Section 80C and Section 10 (10D), IT Act
To address all your queries
Document pick up request at your office
Wherever medical examination is applicable
For policy coverage between 50 Lakhs to 1.5 Cr for iSelect plan.
Via whatsapp, email
May be submitted from employee HR records
1. Available under Plan Option Life with Return of Premium
2.The minimum Premium Payment Term under this Option will be 5 years and 10 years for Plan Option Life and other Plan Options respectively.
3.Available under Plan Options Life and Life Plus.
4.The premium of Rs. 12 mentioned is exclusive of goods and service tax and is an example for a healthy 20 year old male, non-smoker, covered for Rs. 1 crore under plan option ‘Life’ with annual mode of payment. Daily Premium mentioned is daily equivalent premium calculated by dividing Annual Premium by 365. The policy term and premium payment term considered is 30 years. Actual premium rates may vary and will depend on the plan/coverage opted and company's assessment of risk on insured's health, lifestyle, occupation etc.
5.Tax benefits/savings are subject to provisions under section 80 C, 80 CCC, 80 D, 10(10A), 10(10D) and other sections of the Income Tax Act, 1961. The provisions of Income Tax Act, 1961 are subject to amendments made by the government from time to time. Goods & Services Tax will be charged on the premium amount. Please consult your independent tax advisor for details.
6.CHOICe has got the reaffirmation of AAA rating for its 'Claims Paying Ability/Financial Strength' for the 7th consecutive year.We have got this rating from CARE.
7.CHOICe has won “Life Insurance Company of the Year” at India Insurance Summit and Awards 2020 held in Mumbai on 13th March 2020. The award exhibits Company’s endeavor in building business on trust, while offering insurance products which are aligned to the objectives of creating “Value for Money” for customers and by “treating them fairly”.
• Trade Logo of Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company Limited (Insurer) is used under license with Canara Bank, HSBC Group Management Services Limited and Oriental Bank of Commerce.
• The Insurance products are offered and underwritten by Insurer (IRDAI Regn. No. 136) having its head office at 2nd Floor, Orchid Business Park, Sector - 48, Sohna Road, Gurugram-122018, Haryana (India)
• For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read the Sales Brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
• Corporate Identity No.-U66010DL2007PLC248825 Website: www.canarahsbclife.com
Call (Toll free no.): 1800-103-0003/1800-180-0003 (BSNL/MTNL)
Missed Call: 0124-6156600
• BEWARE OF SPURIOUS / FRAUD PHONE CALLS!
• IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.