As an organization we bring to you a combined experience of over 300 years in the banking & financial sector from our promoters Canara Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce & HSBC Bank. This not only allows us to provide you best-in-class product offerings but also a relent less commitment for providing unmatched customer experience. Whether your need is to insulate your family from life's uncertainties or grow your savings - we are right there for you.
Who can buy?
- Non-Resident Indians: A citizen of India (holding a valid passport issued by Govt. of India) and temporarily residing in the country of his / her present residence.
- Person of Indian Origin: A citizen of any country other than Bangladesh or Pakistan, if:
- At any time held Indian passport; or
- He or either of his parents or grandparents were a citizen of India by virtue of the Constitution of India or The Citizenship Act, 1955 (57 of 1955); or
- The person is a spouse of an Indian citizen or a person referred to in sub-clauses above
- Foreign Nationals: A person, who is a citizen of a foreign country but based in India
- What is life insurance?
Life Insurance is a contract between you and a life insurance company, which provides your beneficiary with a pre-determined amount in case of your death during the contract term.Buying insurance is extremely useful if you are the principal earning member in the family. In case of your unfortunate premature demise, your family can remain financially secure because of the life insurance policy that you have purchased.
- How will Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance communicate or correspond to my queries?
We maintain a line of communication through your registered email ID and/or Indian address mentioned in the application form to keep you updated about your policy.
- What are the different premium payment modes available that I can use?.
You can choose to make renewal premium payment through the online payment module , Direct debit Or Electronic clearing system (ECS) ,Credit Card Standing Instruction (CCSI) to pay your premiums.
- Guaranteed Maturity (Vesting) Benefit
- Choose Premium Payment Term
- Loyalty Additions
- Flexibility to Select Maturity (Vesting) Age
- Unlimited Top-Up Facility
Choose a plan based on your life stage, click here
Fail to Plan & You Plan to Fail
In this competitive world where you aspire to match a "spend" of a neighbor with a "bigger spend", when you try to match purchase of a Honda with an Audi, is there a room for rationale?