Ensuring financial protection to your family in case of your unfortunate demise
ULIPs provide option to switch between investment funds at various stages depending on life goals
Additional units are allocated which help boost the policyholder’s savings
Partial Withdrawals3 to meet unplanned contingencies, Systematic Withdrawal Option to create additional income stream during policy term and Milestone Withdrawal Option for enhanced liquidity at regular intervals.
ULIPs also provide tax benefits on premium paid and the benefits are received during the term of the policy under Section 80C and Section 10(10D), as per the Income Tax Act, 1961, as amended from time to time
Unit Linked plans provide life cover in addition to high returns with a sum assured in case of loss of life of the policyholder.
The longer you invest in ULIPs the better the return you can expect.
The ULIPs provide options of partial withdrawal3 when and how ever needed.
The ULIPs are invested over a wide range of funds, which can be altered as per the appetite of risk and return of the policyholder.
Your future is defined by your goals for yourself and your loved ones. You would like to ensure that nothing comes in the way of achieving these goals - buying the perfect house for your family or enrolling your child in a college abroad. Whatever be your goal, you would not want to compromise financially for any of these important milestones in your life. The plan offers:
Generate long term capital appreciation through investments predominantly in mid cap stocks
You can choose your Life Cover based on your protection needs from Life Option, Care option and Century option.
You can choose a Premium Paying Term (5, 10 years or more upto 30 years) to suit your earning capacity.
You can modify the allocation of future premiums once in a policy year. The revised allocation proportion will apply to your subsequent premiums.
Return of Mortality Charge is available on Maturity under all three cover options
You can maintain allocation of your savings in a specific proportion across different Unit Linked Funds, irrespective of market movements by using this option.
You have the option to switch your money to low risk fund as your policy nears maturity.
* Tax benefit of Rs. 46,800/- is calculated at the highest tax slab of 31.2%(including 4% cess) for an assessee on life insurance premium of Rs. 1.5 lacs under Income Tax Act, 1961 and tax benefit may vary from assessee to assessee. Tax benefits/savings are subject to provisions under section 80 C, 80 CCC, 80 D, 10(10A), 10(10D) and other sections of the Income Tax Act, 1961. The provisions of Income Tax Act, 1961 are subject to amendments made by the government from time to time. Goods & Services Tax will be charged on the premium amount. Please consult your independent tax advisor for details.
1) Loyalty Additions starting from the end of every 5th policy year from the commencement of the policy and is available till the end of Premium Payment Term, provided all the due premiums are received till that time.
2) Wealth Boosters additions at the end of every 5th policy year starting from 10th policy year, provided all the due premiums till date have been paid.
3) Partial withdrawal is allowed 6th policy year onwards, provided all due premiums for first 5 policy years have been paid. For Systematic Withdrawal option and Milestone Withdrawal Option kindly refer product brochure for more information.
4) Return of Mortality Charge : An amount equal to the total of all the Mortality Charges deducted during the Policy Term will be added to the Fund Value at the maturity date, provided all due premiums have been received till the maturity date.
5) Terms & Condition Apply.
Trade Logo of Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company Limited (Insurer) is used under license with Canara Bank, HSBC Group Management Services Limited and Oriental Bank of Commerce.
The Insurance products are offered and underwritten by Insurer (IRDAI Regn. No. 136) having its head office at Canara HSBC Oriental Bank Of Commerce Life Insurance Company Limited, 139 P, Sector - 44, Gurugram - 122003, Haryana, India.
For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read the Sales Brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
Corporate Identity No.-U66010DL2007PLC248825 Website: www.canarahsbclife.com
Call (Toll free no.): 1800-103-0003/1800-180-0003/1800-891-0003
Missed Call: 0124-6156600
• IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.