- The nominee/ claimant can intimate about the claim by filling the Death Claim Form and sending it to us at our head office /nearest bank branch/our offices along with a duly attested photo ID and address proof of the claimant.
Death Claim Form
These forms can also be collected from any of our offices or the respective bank branches.
- Locate our Branch / Office nearest to you.
- Once we receive the duly filled Death Claim Form, we register your claim. And we will make payment for an amount equal to the Fund Value (subject to the terms and conditions).
- Once your claim is registered, we will transfer the Fund Value amount and will send you the claims pack along with the related forms that needs to be filled.
- These forms can also be collected from any of our offices or the respective bank branches.
- However, in order to expedite the process, we request you to download these forms and submit them along with the relevant.
- Please find below the list of forms that needs to be filled and submitted to us for evaluation of the claim:
- Death Claim Form (Form C): This form has to be completed by a valid claimant.
- Physician's Statement (Form P): This form is to be filled up by the medical practitioners who have attended the deceased and the deceased's usual doctor / family doctor.
- Treating Hospital Certificate (Form H): This form is to be completed by the authorities of all the hospitals where the deceased was ever hospitalized.
- Employer Certificate (Form E) / School/ College Certificate (Form S): This form should be completed by the deceased's employer. In case of a minor, this has to be completed by the school / college authorities.
- You can submit or courier these documents to us at our head office or send it to any of our offices or the respective bank branch.
Locate our Branch / Office nearest to you
The following documents needs to be submitted along with the duly filled forms:
- Original policy document
- Death Certificate issued by Municipal authorities
- Copy of Bank Pass Book/ Cancel Cheque
- Hospital/Other treatment records
- Photo Identification & address proof of the claimant
- Post-mortem & chemical viscera report (if performed)
- Physician's Statement.
- For unnatural / accidental deaths, the following additional documents are required to be submitted:
- Police reports (FIR, Panchnama, Police investigation report)
- Newspaper cutting (if any)(Detailing the incident)
- Important Information
Certification / attestation of photocopy of KYC documents (Photo I.D and Address Proof) to be done by any one of the following:
- An agent of the Company
- A Relationship Manager of the Company
- A Branch Manager of a distributing bank
- A Bank Manager of a Nationalized bank with Rubber Stamp
- A Gazetted Officer
- A Head Master / Principal of a Govt. School
- A Magistrate
- Any employee of the company
- Submission of claim form/ any other documents should not be construed as acceptance of the claim.
- We start the processing of claim once we receive the forms along with the relevant documents. In case of any clarifications / further requirements, we will get in touch with you.
- Upon verification of the documents, if all the documents are as per the requirements, we will release the balance amount to you. (Subject to terms and conditions).