Get Specialist Advice Now!
Annual Income (In Lacs)
Thank you for showing interest in us (Name of the Customer)
We will contact you shortly!
To Buy: 1800-258-5899 (9:30 AM to 6:30 PM)|
For Existing Policy: 1800-103-0003/ 1800-180-0003/ 1800-891-0003|
New Year is just around the corner. It is the time of the year when we list down resolutions to make our coming year more gratifying and better than the previous one. This New Year, instead of focusing on fantasies, one should focus on something realistic. Make New Year resolutions that can help you achieve your financial goals. Start small, buy a life insurance plan to protect yourself, or invest in the best savings plan to secure your future. Pull off the burden of financial liabilities that made you suffer last year by making smart financial resolutions for the coming year.
1. Identify your goals – You must set your goals at the beginning of the year and work towards achieving it. As this will help you save money rather than investing it aimlessly. Also, you should plan your finances carefully like where you want to spend your money or how much you want to spend as this will help you invest in more focused and purposeful manner.
2. Save money – You must develop a habit of saving money so as to reach your financial goals. All you have to do is to keep aside a little amount of money in the beginning of every month. By this way, you will be able to save a sufficient amount at the year end. Invest in the best savings plan that can give you guaranteed returns during your retirement to help you have a happy and stress-free retirement life.
3. Do not spend money on things you don’t require – One should always spend money in a smarter way; this means you shouldn’t spend too much on something you don’t even require. Just incorporate this habit in your daily life as this will help you save a fortune.
4. Get yourself insured – This New Year, give yourself the gift of life insurance. It is one of the most prudent rewards that one can give to self. Get iSelect Star term insurance for you and your family and secure your family’s future. iSelect Star term insurance plan offers life cover along with terminal illness cover and accidental death/disability benefits.
5. Plan your budget – This is one of the best ways to keep a track of your money. In fact, this will help you save money and you will spend as per the planned budget. Many people do not know how to manage their finances well and thus proper budgeting will help you to be financially stable. Although, it is also important to strictly follow the plan so that you do not end up saving nothing.
6. Be debt free - Getting out of debt is another best way to take good control of your finances. This will give you the freedom to do whatever you want. You need to minimize your spending if you want to pay off all your debt. Though, you may have to sacrifice on a lot of things to make it happen, but it’s worth the effort.
7. Plan for your retirement – Most of the young people nowadays do not plan for their retirement because they think it’s too early for them to plan for it. Although, it’s never too early to plan for the golden years of your life. There are several retirement plans for you to select from. All you have to do is to find the one that best suits your needs.
Here are 5 best tips to plan for retirement.
8. Start Investing – Investing helps you to make money more quickly. It is something that everyone must do in order to create wealth, save taxes, and meet other financial goals. If you have a long term goal of more than 10 or 15 years, then investing your money will help you reach your goal faster.
9. Do not open too many bank account – Do not open too many accounts if it’s not required. All these bank accounts are opened at a certain price; thus we can save a lot by simply closing those accounts that are not in use.
So, if you want your finances in shape, then make your New Year resolutions a reality as this will help you lead a healthy financial life. Make your 2020 a planned and better financial year!
We will call you shortly.
Life Insurance Types of Life Insurance What is Life Insurance? Features of Life Insurance Best Investment Options in India Insurance Premium Endowment Plans Claim Settlement Ratio Whole Life Insurance GST On Life Insurance Benefits of Life Insurance Life Insurance Underwriting Riders in Insurance Factors That Affect Life Insurance Premiums Reasons for Life Insurance Claim Rejection